Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SFR

Pilot Guy
Just wondering if any of the die hard CAL haters have quit lately??

Just wondering if any of the die hard CAL haters have quit lately??

Didn't have to. They kindly showed myself and 146 other pilots the door. Now they can afford to provide "joyride" flights to internet bloggers. Class act company.

That is just a write off. I was the IRO on one of those flights..... It was cool.

All I know is that we sold f%$#ing FAIRLAWN BABY!!!!!

That is just a write off. I was the IRO on one of those flights..... It was cool.

All I know is that we sold f%$#ing FAIRLAWN BABY!!!!!

And you are still a ****************************** bag!

CAL sucks, and I quit before I even started at that place. LOL

They said, you're hired, and I said, ummmm, NO THANKS! LOL

Didn't have to. They kindly showed myself and 146 other pilots the door. Now they can afford to provide "joyride" flights to internet bloggers. Class act company.

yep and uncle tilty and his as shole gang are showing 950 of us out the door.

Yeah, terrible place. Today was my last day of 6 on reserve, which I have not flown this month yet. I was suppose to go on call at 0700. At 0630 the phone rings from scheduling and they just wanted to let me know that I was released into days off.

Geez this place...how dare they call and release me. Geez, if only I was a doctor then maybe I can actually go to work and earn my money.

You guys are nuts....quit this place and go get a real job. Lets see how you like that...

I am quite impressed with SFR. Most flamers like TANKERCLOWN, INSTRUCTORDUDE, and POCONO all point out the negativities of an airline.

SFR points out a positive, and everbody still gets upset.

Yeah, terrible place. Today was my last day of 6 on reserve, which I have not flown this month yet. I was suppose to go on call at 0700. At 0630 the phone rings from scheduling and they just wanted to let me know that I was released into days off.

Geez this place...how dare they call and release me. Geez, if only I was a doctor then maybe I can actually go to work and earn my money.

You guys are nuts....quit this place and go get a real job. Lets see how you like that...

Sean,

You are barely holding on to a position in Iah on the 756, will you be talking this much trash when you get displaced to the 737 in the fall? Reserve is a different ball game over there.

Latest resources

Back