• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So...have you quit CAL lately??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ASA, just sawy your post. I was Eagle directly after college for 14 months then went to ASA in 2000 for a quick Brasilia upgrade. I liked those places too, but CAL is way better.

Also, compared to my friends at DAL ans SWA, I like my job at CAL better too. I fly a lot less and have some better trips when I do. My SWA equal makes more monty, but still flies a lot more than I do, probably 10 times more than me.

So where is the problem.

BTW, whichever XJT guy is pissed off, oh well, that is the truth, most of you were PFTers.... I remember being on this board in 1998 and people were pissed at you guys then and others for PFT.

I had a different name then on this board.....

Starting to make some sense now.

I know several guys that followed the exact same path as you...Eagle -->ASA -->CAL, and most of them feel the exact same way about CAL that you do.

I do believe that ASA was PFT along the same time as XJT.

True. And both cancelled their PFT programs within about 6 mos. of each other.

FWIW, the majority of former Continental Express/XJT pilots that have been hired at CAL since SFR came aboard (actually since hiring resumed at all) DID NOT PFT.

I do find a certain irony though in a guy that seems to be all about himself taking shots at people who PFT'd though.

Latest resources

Back