• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So ASA Anti-PBSers...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How did you fare? Seems really quiet lately.

I voted no for PBS; I'm afraid it'll cost me my and few others our upgrade awards this Spring.

As for bidding? I got exactly what I wanted. If you spend time learning this system and invest time in bidding you can get exactly what you want. However, I'd rather be in upgrade training!

Last edited:
I voted no for PBS; I'm afraid it'll cost me my and few others our upgrade awards this Spring.

As for bidding? I got exactly what I wanted. If you spend time learning this system and invest time in bidding you can get exactly what you want. However, I'd rather be in upgrade training!

Then you would be crying about sitting RES.

I'm begining to believe that with out a doubt, this is the best PBS in the industry. Just hang on, once we all get a good grasp of this thing, we'll all be wishing we had this a long time ago!

Based on one award? You are far more trusting of the Company than I am. We aren't the only ones learning the system and looking for ways to exploit it...

If you can't figure this out, you don't need to be flying airplanes! Even the Italian Stallion figured it out and was praising it on your other favorite web board!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back