Snake is an RJ FO!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Extra300 said:
**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**!!!

I'm still tryin to get over the fact that you called his chief pilot over him callin you AIR TRASH...

Sorry, I'm with Fletch on this one. . . . . if the guy's stupid enough and unprofessional enough to say that on the radio, then let him come in on his day off and do the carpet dance.

It's an insult. its meant to be an insult. Tell us where you work extra, I'll make a "joke" and you can tell me how funny it is.

Extra300 said:
**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**!!!

Let me guess.... You were the kid that was bullied in high school and had no friends.

Wow freud there's no fooling you. came up with that one all by yourself?

Its really not that big of a deal.

I guess i'm just different than others, I have no problem with Airtran and actually know people that work for the company.

But I would never try to endanger someones job because they made a joke....

Guess you didnt pass the test to be a cop.....

I have no problem with other airlines, thats why I keep it professional over the radio. For the record I don't know any AirTran pilot that thinks "AirTrash, Critter or ValuTran" is funny. It's an insult and we all know it.

Extra I'll ask again, Where do you work? Like I've said many times, most of the people who flame this board like to hide behind their moniker. I'm not ashamed to tell people where I work.

P.S If you knew anything about the airlines you would know you can't lose your job over this, you just get your ego slapped by the CP for acting like a 12 year old.

Last edited:
My policy is to just ignore idiots who make disparaging remarks on the radio. Like petulant children, just deny them the attention they want.

fletch717 said:
I love my job, My company has given me the greatest career I could have hoped for. I take it personal when somebody insults me on the radio. The first time someone called me "AirTrash" on the radio, it was Comair. I called their chief pilot just to let him know how professional his employees were acting. About an hour later I got a call from the pilot who was apologizing for his unprofessional behavior. That was more satisfying than any snappy comeback I could have thought of, and I'll bet he won't be saying that again anytime soon. If your man enough to do it, then be man enough to accept the consequence. Am I Wrong?

Not only are you wrong, you're a little crybaby bitch. Keep it out of the Chief Pilot's office you rat!! Are you really that sensitive that you'd get offended by what someone says about you who you don't even know.. SAD SAD SAD!!

as214 said:
Not only are you wrong, you're a little crybaby bitch. Keep it out of the Chief Pilot's office you rat!! Are you really that sensitive that you'd get offended by what someone says about you who you don't even know.. SAD SAD SAD!!

:D NICE

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back