Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IP076 said:
Thread resurection...

Anyone actually get scores for the CRM event? Heard someone dropped the ball there. They lost all the scores for anywhere lower than 3rd. Oh well. Thats what you get when you put old women in charge.....

Oh yeah, everyone knows FUND...like the avatar...held true for 2003 anyways...

If I'm not mistaken, Western Michigan got f**ked out of beating ERAU-Prescott by this SNAFU.

I gots no problem with the UND guys, they just need to be more social. Like, ALOT more social...

Supposedly Western got some points rewarded after the fact and now is 2nd overall........what a cluster.

So who had the most fun on what year. I tihnk I had the most fun in Grenada Ms....we took our school van on the wrong side of town.....holy s@#$.

Ohio State 2002 was good too, but that year we won.......

Ok who's next?

Grenada was fun. Remember Northwest Airlink flew a CRJ down "Spirit of Memphis?" And let all of us go sit in the front. I dont know how many times i turned on the Landing lights, and the Fasten Seatbelt and No Smoking lights. Loved hearing the "Dings!" Wasnt too too hot there either for being in May. And Delta/United sponsered the Banquet.

HAZ-MAT said:
Grenada was fun. Remember Northwest Airlink flew a CRJ down "Spirit of Memphis?" And let all of us go sit in the front. I dont know how many times i turned on the Landing lights, and the Fasten Seatbelt and No Smoking lights. Loved hearing the "Dings!" Wasnt too too hot there either for being in May. And Delta/United sponsered the Banquet.

Now I see exactly what I "missed" by not being a part of the flight team:D ;) :cool:

HAZ-MAT said:

The "Spirit Of Memphis Belle" was the first Pea-Knuckle CRJ. That thing is a piece of sh!t now...

The "Spirit Of Memphis Belle" was the first Pea-Knuckle CRJ. That thing is a piece of sh!t now...

Hahahahhah... probably because they let us pukes in there to "play!"

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back