• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SLI is out, it looks good for both sides

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I love it how all the SWA guys are telling us we would be crazy to turn this down. Do ya think they have a vested interest?

AAI would be fools to accept this. Go to arbitration if they pay the 717 way less use your seniority to bid the 737. AAI pilots are already starting a grass roots effort to vote Noooooooooo!

Tool. Grass roots ugh. Who you and PCL? he seems to be the next angry man now that he sits across the table on a different side. No credibility all all. Sad...

The NO vote “grass roots campaign” does not need any artificial fertilizer. The agreement has enough BS to grow like wild fire on its own.

Last edited:
The first deal that swa presented I believe was Doh - 4 for AAI with 72 retirement upgrades staying in house That changed when the negotiations created a new give and take, and other protections were negotiated. What was better for AAI, I do not know I am not an AAI pilot?

I don't know either and I am an AirTran pilot. I lost 3.5 years from DOH. I'll have to wait until the MC spreads the magic .... :erm:

I don't work at AAI, but if I did, this would be a clear no. I think they could do better in binding arbitration. Choose Bloch. Guaranteed to pi$$ off guys on both sides, but it will most likely be more fair than this chosen method.

This will likely create a very bitter work place for a long time. Wouldn't want to be a SW pilot flying out of ATL after this. That's if this passes of course.

AT guys,

Not sure how I'll vote, yet (I need more DATA). But feel free to vote no...maybe it'll work out for the best.

shootr

Let's all just wait for the road shows by both groups. There is still a lot of work to be done and information to process toward how each individual votes. There will be countless hours of info to digest and I for one look forward to it.

Latest resources

Back