• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sleep room

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Back in Nam we used to sleep in the hollowed out body cavities of the sappers we caught in the wire. We cut their fingers off and used them as ear plugs to block out the constant noise of the danger close 155mm rounds.

Therefore.........

You should wear earplugs in the sleep room

Palm... shouldn't you be busy planning for Palm v. Faruzzi part two, the rematch?

Wow...

My regional had a single set of four chairs pushed behind the gate podium in Boston, with a sign on it that said "CommutAir Crew Rest Area - Please Don't Sit Here."

So I'm having trouble mustering up much sympathy here. :rolleyes:

I hate them too, disgusting sleezstack slobs. Stick a donut in their fat face. That may quell the raucous infringement.

Whiner! Try sleeping in a 200-man berthing space aboard one of the US Navy's finest. Especially when the 'tards let their coffin-racks slam shut and the chicks traverse the space to take their hourly logs while screaming 'female on-deck!'

Earplugs and phone set on stun will do the trick. That or buy yourself a room!
And add the sound of catapaults and arresting wires continously launching and recovering aircraft! Jeez; just man up!:bawling:

you know what..... This is the first time am I HAPPY I snore. If you are this rude I hope I keep you up.

Latest resources

Back