Slc Corp. Gig??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jcbfly

Well here goes... I did a search for corporate gigs out of SLC and came up with very little info. It is a couple years old though so thought i would try and get a little new info - if there is any.

Thanks

I called down to Sinclair - they operate a Lear 35 and a G3. No openings now but said would accept a cv for possible openings in the future... Anybody know anything about the flying/schedule/pay/qol etc??

thanks

I just remembered Nuskin has a Gulfstream but it might not be based here. Also Larry H Miller owner of the Jazz and car dealerships has some sort of plane.

cezzna said:
Are you mormon? if not good luck;-)

It will take more than good luck! I doubt that there are any serious corporate gigs in SLC that are not filled by LDS pilots, or at the very minimum managed by an LDS chief pilot. I have always wondered if you could get a flight training slot in the Utah ANG without a letter from your Bishop. Anything that Sinclair has would fall under that category for sure based on the owner's own faith.

OH..... Earl "The Pearl" Holding is a momo.... In addition to that.. the quality of life sucks... you will go to the ranch in WY... thinking that you are on a drop... next thing you know... you are there for a week... and being asked to go pull down the old barb wire fence!!! All in your blue and whites...

Run away.... run far away.

LB

Latest resources

Back