Skywest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

01WJ

I got hired at Skywest the other day and was wondering if some current pilots there can give me some tips on things I should do before class starts. I got the pre-study packet. Are those 7 memory items the only ones? So basically know those memory items and all the limitations for the 200/700/900? And look over the flows?

I got hired at Skywest the other day and was wondering if some current pilots there can give me some tips on things I should do before class starts. I got the pre-study packet. Are those 7 memory items the only ones? So basically know those memory items and all the limitations for the 200/700/900? And look over the flows?

know those cold.....if you have time after learning those, then you can look at the flows.....you'll have plenty of time during training (and cockpit mockups) to learn the flows...

Did you attend the job fair or just do the online application? I did the online app and was curious how long it takes for them to send an email if they are interested. I also had an employee referral which I think helps get the app to the top of the stack.

Did you attend the job fair or just do the online application? I did the online app and was curious how long it takes for them to send an email if they are interested. I also had an employee referral which I think helps get the app to the top of the stack.

I did the job fair. I originally did the online application and didn't hear anything ever, and then when I went to a job fair I got an interview scheduled for like 2 weeks later.

That seems odd, if they need a lot of pilots why should I have to fly out to the job fair to get an interview. I know people that went to the job fair it seems like a waste of time.

"can you elaborate on why I should interview somewhere else? It seems like a great place."

Grey is God. I mean christ look how much time he puts in to his avatar. The dude has it together, why he is wasting his time at the regionals and not flying heavy iron for FedEx is beyond me. Ask him where he working now. I have and he never answers except for saying its respected. So grey what regional is better and how come your not working there? I see your post per day average is a little low 5.3 a day, you must be busy or did you find a life outside of the internet?

Sorry for the hijack, but Grey is little hoe. Nothing more. Welcome to Skywest, hoplefully your going to one of the junior domiciles with Slutty/hot/low self esteems flight attnedants. Enjoy. Oh yeah and never take this board to seriously.

Last edited:
"can you elaborate on why I should interview somewhere else? It seems like a great place."

Grey is God. I mean christ look how much time he puts in to his avatar. The dude has it together, why he is wasting his time at the regionals and not flying heavy iron for FedEx is beyond me. Ask him where he working now. I have and he never answers except for saying its respected. So grey what regional is better and how come your not working there? I see your post per day average is a little low 5.3 a day, you must be busy or did you find a life outside of the internet?

Sorry for the hijack, but Grey is little hoe. Nothing more. Welcome to Skywest, hoplefully your going to one of the junior domiciles with Slutty/hot/low self esteems flight attnedants. Enjoy. Oh yeah and never take this board to seriously.

lol, that about made my day. That's probably some of the funniest sh*t I've heard all day.

Anyway, I was wondering about the test they give yout he first day of ground school. Is it like in the pre-study packet where there is one test w/ blanks for the data applicable to the CRJ 200 and the data for the CRJ 700/900 is filled in? Then the other test has data for the CRJ 200 and blanks for the 700/900? Do they test you on all three aircraft the first day?

Thanks for the info

Latest resources

Back