Skywest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Last edited:
3.75 daily min, good duty rigs 1.5x pay for anything inside 10 days, free parking, , vacation that is concrete if you bid on the yearly list, oh, and the 50K i made second year sure made up for the first (that still pisses me off though)

3.75 is not exactly a good Min day!

you have no duty rig! Check out the lesson on duty and trip rigs on www.airlinepilotcentral.com to learn what they are before you say you have them...
Skywest does'nt pay for parking where you commute from!

Who would want to have less than 10 days off anyway?

No trip touching when it comes to vacation!

And I highly doubt you made 50K 2nd year unless you are the skywest wonderboy that upgraded in 13 months!
By the way, good one on the mexican donkey! HE HAw!!!!!

Last edited:
now appearing

NOW APPEARING

GREY GHOST

AS

Super Troll

unfortunatly it's not a limited engagement.

SkyWest has some good work rules for those who know how to work the system. I'm looking at my most recent pay stub, $6600. That's not for a month, that's for 2 weeks. No, it won't last forever, but at how many other regionals can you make that much in one paycheck for sitting in the right seat?

SkyWest has some good work rules for those who know how to work the system. I'm looking at my most recent pay stub, $6600. That's not for a month, that's for 2 weeks. No, it won't last forever, but at how many other regionals can you make that much in one paycheck for sitting in the right seat?

I think you may have added an extra 0 somewhere...

Latest resources

Back