• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PBRstreetgang

Registered Abuser
Question?
Why would anyone go to Skywest vs. Any other regional.
Koolaid drinkers here is your chance to shine.
Naysayers, here is you chance to illustrate.
PBR

I think that hiring will be strong enough at the majors to maintain good movement at all the regionals starting this year. I would concider where you want to live and look at what regional have domiclies there. Skywest is talking about a new hire/upgrade class every month for the next six months. Skywest would be my first choice unless you want to live on the east coast.

Cheers,
Scott

I loved working at SkyWest.. I think anyone can say they work with "great people" etc., but I honestly enjoyed the folks I flew with on a daily basis. Living on the west coast was, for me, a prerequisite, and that's where I was based. I had no desire to go to a major because I had no degree, and didn't want to pursue one just to do the same job I was doing. I felt that the equipment was always good, the training exceptional, and the overnights were as decent as could be considering Inyokern on the EMB! I'm not driven by money, so topping out at SW made my life very good. I had to leave to pull my family back together, and that was sad. Now, I'm able to re-join. It was a dream job for me, and I hope to go back very soon.

I loved working at SkyWest.. I think anyone can say they work with "great people" etc., but I honestly enjoyed the folks I flew with on a daily basis. Living on the west coast was, for me, a prerequisite, and that's where I was based. I had no desire to go to a major because I had no degree, and didn't want to pursue one just to do the same job I was doing. I felt that the equipment was always good, the training exceptional, and the overnights were as decent as could be considering Inyokern on the EMB! I'm not driven by money, so topping out at SW made my life very good. I had to leave to pull my family back together, and that was sad. Now, I'm able to re-join. It was a dream job for me, and I hope to go back very soon.

Just threw up a little in my mouth....

Not sure if he want his co-workers at his new airline to know who he is... so I better not say... Yes XPOO still here.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back