• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm sure Nevets will have no problem cashing those SkyWest checks though.

Skywest has only had the ASAP program for the past 3 years. How do you explain the 12 years before that?

Nevets, you're at it again. You can't stand Skywest so you have to take any positive and spin it.

OO has had the ASAP program long before that...

OO has had the ASAP program long before that...

Source?

I work on the ASAP program and the pilot side was in place before dispatch, I've been with the program for a little over 3 years........

Source?

I work on the ASAP program and the pilot side was in place before dispatch, I've been with the program for a little over 3 years........

I can tell you that ASAP for dispatchers has been around for several years more than 3. Consensus among the oldbies runs it about 8-9 years.

I can tell you that ASAP for dispatchers has been around for several years more than 3. Consensus among the oldbies runs it about 8-9 years.

No it hasnt... No where near 8-9 years... I would know that!

Skywest has only had the ASAP program for the past 3 years. How do you explain the 12 years before that?

Nevets, you're at it again. You can't stand Skywest so you have to take any positive and spin it.

I actually wasnt taking a position one way or the other. I completely understand why someone would go to work at Skywest when considering commuting/not commuting.

I was just stating for all the other regionals that have certificate action once a year that thats what ASAP is for.

As for the best dispatch initial training curriculum, I'm sure thats what they tell everyone at all the airlines.

I'm sure Nevets will have no problem cashing those SkyWest checks though.

Oh? I thought my company was bought by ASA and not Skywest? But either way, I have NO problem cashing in my check, as long as it cashes. But I would prefer that my check did indeed come from Skywest as part of ONE airline rather than an alter ego.

By the way, speaking of ASAPs, I've asked before with no luck but I'm wondering if ANYONE could produce the MOU for the pilots ASAP?

I actually wasnt taking a position one way or the other. I completely understand why someone would go to work at Skywest when considering commuting/not commuting.

I was just stating for all the other regionals that have certificate action once a year that thats what ASAP is for.

As for the best dispatch initial training curriculum, I'm sure thats what they tell everyone at all the airlines.

Oh? I thought my company was bought by ASA and not Skywest? But either way, I have NO problem cashing in my check, as long as it cashes. But I would prefer that my check did indeed come from Skywest as part of ONE airline rather than an alter ego.

Im pretty sure the check will come from SkyWest, Inc., which OWNS ASA. but im sure you already knew that... SkyWest, Inc., bought ASA and ExpressJet, and also owns SkyWest Airlines.

But you already know all that...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back