• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He may have moved on to the majors board...

Well i did 5 years at Eagle and 6 at SkyWest. Both were good. Home more at SkyWest. I like the PBS and Sked+ ... Reserve at Eagle was better..

To work where you live and not give a f(beep)ck.

Unless they decide to close your base in the 9th largest city in the country(with almost no notice), and then quadruple the flying in and out of it the day after it closes...

Last edited:
Industry Leading Tattletaling for one.

Industry Leading Hatred by other pilot groups for another,
now including Horizon, soon to include Alaska.

Well i did 5 years at Eagle and 6 at SkyWest. Both were good. Home more at SkyWest. I like the PBS and Sked+ ... Reserve at Eagle was better..

That being said... At SkyWest i don't comute.. Ski 3-4 days a week and bike ride in the Summer.. At Eagle i moved to DFW for awhile.. Did'nt like it so comuted tell i left.. But did'nt do much on my days off, because the comute wiped me out.. Go were you will injoy life. What pice do you put on that?? Yes i could be making $5K more at Eagle if i stayed.. But i would'nt injoy life. Thats worth 20-40K a year to me...

Thats what ASAPs are for.

Skywest has only had the ASAP program for the past 3 years. How do you explain the 12 years before that?

Nevets, you're at it again. You can't stand Skywest so you have to take any positive and spin it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back