• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest Written

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yikes! To a guy who's about to enter the bottom of the seniority list, that sounds nightmarish (Rt seat for 10 years!). I sure appreciate the 78% who voted against such a proposal. From a CRM perspective also, it could create some attitudes on the flight deck that would not at all be healthy.

Just a quick correction to MYFPilot's gouge. I was at the SLC event and as I understood it, we would find out in a couple of weeks whether or not we passed the tests, but would not necessarily be invited to interview at that time. They said it could take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months to get all the folks who passed the tests in to interview.

LAX SkyWest Fair

:) Went to the Fair today (My daughter wanted to go until I told her it was a JOB fair.) Totally great. I always knew SkyWest was a quality operation, this only confirms it and I haven't even seen the inside yet. Initial pilot presentation says 2-3 year upgrade, and a lot of expansion plans. Sounds good. The writtens were not difficult if you study and come prepared. Wall to Wall "Men's Wearhouse" except for a few which seemed to be at the disdain of mostly the attendees, if not the SkyWest staff. We were told much the same, also that we would be notified either way as far as pass or fail. I'm not sure if they bump up your interview date based on test scores, but if they do, judging by the talent that was present, aim for perfection......

Latest resources

Back