• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest Vote

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you suggesting then that the "brand scope" problem be fixed and then try to become the "hero?"

If my flying isn't at risk of being given to my fellow "brothers" for less, then I am more inclined to fight.....If it is at risk to be given to you or someone else, then I will do what is best for me....

I'm not going to fight for you when it may result in my job being given to you......

Why should I fight for to raise the bar when many of my fellow union members are willing to do my job for less..... Doesn't make any sense for me or for the Skywest pilots.....

Fix that problem, and the Skywest pilots will join ALPA.....Continue to ignore it, and they won't join and many of us will advocate dumping ALPA....The choice is ALPAs.........

If my flying isn't at risk of being given to my fellow "brothers" for less, then I am more inclined to fight.....If it is at risk to be given to you or someone else, then I will do what is best for me....

I'm not going to fight for you when it may result in my job being given to you......

Why should I fight for to raise the bar when many of my fellow union members are willing to do my job for less..... Doesn't make any sense for me or for the Skywest pilots.....

Fix that problem, and the Skywest pilots will join ALPA.....Continue to ignore it, and they won't join and many of us will advocate dumping ALPA....The choice is ALPAs.........

Wouldn't it be easier to fix the problem from within? Why aren't you working to fix this problem?

Wouldn't it be easier to fix the problem from within? Why aren't you working to fix this problem?

I tried.....But the problem with ALPA is if you disagree with it, you are excluded from the process..... ALPA likes people who agree with it.....They hate people who disagree with it and question it's actions.....

ALPA won't fix it's problems until a gun is held to it's head....

I tried.....But the problem with ALPA is if you disagree with it, you are excluded from the process..... ALPA likes people who agree with it.....They hate people who disagree with it and question it's actions.....

ALPA won't fix it's problems until a gun is held to it's head....

So you didn't bring your gun?:laugh:

So you didn't bring your gun?:laugh:

.....that will happen when ALPA starts losing membership and dues money......it's all about the money..... When the money start's to dry up, the behavior will change.....Much like management.....

....ALPA can regain credibility if it can stop the competition within a brand..... until then it is is just a bunch of empty chest-thumping.....

Joe
(14 year ALPA member)

Joe, even though you tried at being an elected member of ALPA and failed misreably.... and are whittled down to posting on FI to "effect" change...

What do you suggest?

Highest pay results in a target on the back.......

sadly no one seems to get it.

this is not a sprint, not even a marathon. It's all about continuing to run...and run and run.

I'd rather run in 2nd place, but continue to run, than run in 1st for a little while, then fall back, then fall out.

sadly no one seems to get it.

this is not a sprint, not even a marathon. It's all about continuing to run...and run and run.

I'd rather run in 2nd place, but continue to run, than run in 1st for a little while, then fall back, then fall out.

How about running 1st AND winning?

like Comair did? like AWAC?

the tallest tree in the forest is the first to get cut down.

it's all about competing effectively and for the long term.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back