SkyWest to IAD

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Zero". It is at risk flying though.

Delta's main problem with the 50 seater is that we are making money while they were losing money and Anderson would rather lose more money with his own planes than lose money while we are profitable.

Bought some 25 year old Mad Dogs from the Chines did you? I'd bet that even Anderson won't repeat that mistake. You will probably spend three times the purchase price getting them airworthy. I have some experience with DC-9 MX, it gets very expensive to maintain aging airframes.

From what I hear, Anderson is about to hit the General across the face with a 2x4, and he'll have no clue where it came from...

Hey General, you're quick to rebut everyones postings but you haven't mine yet. I know it wasn't an oversight on your part. I've reposted it for you and I'd like you to respond.

Well I can quote your man, Anderson, who said the future of Delta lies in international routes and domestic is a loosing proposition except for coast to coast runs.

Delta will get more bigger airplanes and fly further then ever and you Mad dog and 7-3 guys will salivate and let that big shiny jet syndrome get the best of you with bigger paychecks and you'll all most certainly relax your scope and let them retire the Mad Dog and 7-3 fleet. (And btw, I'm not saying that this is a bad thing or fault the pilot groups' thinking)

You will see the other legacies following Delta's business plan if they ever want to compete. International is where it's at for the legacies.

You really don't believe mainline guys will ever fly the C-Series, do you?

Hey General, you're quick to rebut everyones postings but you haven't mine yet. I know it wasn't an oversight on your part. I've reposted it for you and I'd like you to respond.
His WiFi doesn't work in the Blue Oyster Bar. He's been in there for a couple of days now.

Well I can quote your man, Anderson, who said the future of Delta lies in international routes and domestic is a loosing proposition except for coast to coast runs.

Delta will get more bigger airplanes and fly further then ever and you Mad dog and 7-3 guys will salivate and let that big shiny jet syndrome get the best of you with bigger paychecks and you'll all most certainly relax your scope and let them retire the Mad Dog and 7-3 fleet. (And btw, I'm not saying that this is a bad thing or fault the pilot groups' thinking)

You will see the other legacies following Delta's business plan if they ever want to compete. International is where it's at for the legacies.

You really don't believe mainline guys will ever fly the C-Series, do you?

...loosing brain cells and now I'm more dumber for having read this.

eP.

"Zero". It is at risk flying though.

Delta's main problem with the 50 seater is that we are making money while they were losing money and Anderson would rather lose more money with his own planes than lose money while we are profitable.

Bought some 25 year old Mad Dogs from the Chines did you? I'd bet that even Anderson won't repeat that mistake. You will probably spend three times the purchase price getting them airworthy. I have some experience with DC-9 MX, it gets very expensive to maintain aging airframes.

My friend at Delta said the planes from China were MD90s, so I don't think they are that old, and they cost $7-9 million each. How many of those can you buy for the price of one CR9? The Chinese were supposed to get Airbus planes when they dumped the MD90s.

Latest resources

Back