• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest to fly for US Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You sound so sure of yourself. The guys i have talked too would take pay increases to relax the scope. Granted they are not the whole company but i cannot make assumptions about which way they will swing. So unless you know every single pilot at UA/CO, or you can predict the future your comments are bogus. If you can predict the future, then i agree with AntiJedi, Powerball numbers please :)

The sad thing is, they will do it for a raise that will not even keep up with inflation.

The sad thing is, they will do it for a raise that will not even keep up with inflation.

Sounds like ultra senior heavy drivers willing to sell out there junior brethern for another 5 bucks/hr and increased defined controbution.

Like you have a clue what the mainline guys think.

As compared to regional pilots that flew a 70 seat jet for the same as a 50 because their Mormon master told them he needed it to "prove it can be viable".

Like you have a clue what the mainline guys think.

Like you think you have a clue because you're mainline.

Bite it, starfish.

Like you think you have a clue because you're mainline.

Bite it, starfish.

I'd say I'm about 1000 times more informed on the status of negotiations, and how most line pilots feel at the combined UAL/CAL when it comes to scope. Enjoy the props.

Don't forget to wear ear plugs in that metro liner junior. Being deaf on top your being ignorant would be a terrible combination.

I'd say I'm about 1000 times more informed on the status of negotiations, and how most line pilots feel at the combined UAL/CAL when it comes to scope. Enjoy the props.

Don't forget to wear ear plugs in that metro liner junior. Being deaf on top your being ignorant would be a terrible combination.

So.... You're saying no jets will fly for you? If not, what exactly are you saying about scope? Everyone is watching.

Latest resources

Back