Skywest to fly for US Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are not getting any Q 400's

The Q-400 is the back-up plan in case the CRJ7 gets scoped out at United. SkyWest didn't just kick the tires on a pay proposal just to scratch the idea completely. Just wait for it...

Jets over 50 seats are going to be scoped out which will affect Skywest. United & Continental pilots will not budge. Skywest will not be a fun place to be until they get reorganized.

You don't understand. They won't budge on 50 seat scope.

I understand that's just chest thumping by a vocal few claiming to be the voice of many and all. Fact is, you don't know how it will turn out just as well as I don't know how it will turn out. It might happen, it might not; it might even stay status quo.

To stay closer to topic, the rumor of SkyWest getting Q400s for growth or a scope-out holds merit regardless of the eventual outcome.

You can't undo what has already been done...not with airline scope, and certainly not in one fell swoop.

70 seat "small jets" aren't going to disappear from UniCal any year soon...

You sound so sure of yourself. The guys i have talked too would take pay increases to relax the scope. Granted they are not the whole company but i cannot make assumptions about which way they will swing. So unless you know every single pilot at UA/CO, or you can predict the future your comments are bogus. If you can predict the future, then i agree with AntiJedi, Powerball numbers please :)

I understand that's just chest thumping by a vocal few claiming to be the voice of many and all. Fact is, you don't know how it will turn out just as well as I don't know how it will turn out. It might happen, it might not; it might even stay status quo.

To stay closer to topic, the rumor of SkyWest getting Q400s for growth or a scope-out holds merit regardless of the eventual outcome.

colgan/pcl own the rights for the next 30 coming stateside

Latest resources

Back