• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest to fly Aspen-ATL w/CR7's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Departure from ASE with a contaminated runway is not allowed. Also, I listed the landing mins for a circle-to-land, but SkyWest does not do the circle-to-land. One way in, one way out. Gotta love those days when its snowing heavy with a nice strong wind from the south.

Cancel, cancel, cancel, cancel, cancel, cancel and cancel.
ASE, got to love it when you're bumping pax but also leaving behind a lot of 80 lbs fricken ski bags. Oh yeah, don't let me forget about the 100s lbs of fricken Louis Vuitton luggage.

Looking at the press release, it appears that the flights will be nonstop from ATL, but will "offer connections to the East coast". Maybe a stop in DEN?

On TravelNet it shows that they're capping ticket sales at 68 seats from ATL to ASE and capping sales at 50 seats from ASE back to ATL. Flights only run on Saturday.

Hahahahaha
hahah
ha

oh.....

In SLC its a way to potentialy get less 4 days. In DEN its a junior manned pay cut. People get forced to sit reserve and fly low paying trips, loosing out on QOL and $$$$.

I will say... the lines in ASE during the winter are pretty good. Most lines this month have 19 days off and the 83hr guarantee. Blocks can be as low as 55hrs. I flew ASE as an FO last season and I averaged 130hrs of credit a month. My record is 183 hrs credit. My checkairman/captain wanted half the loot cause I kept getting displaced. 15 standups and I only flew 3. Paid 95hrs. Then picked up stuff on the side. This job is what you make it. I've flown the missed approach twice out of there...it was a non event. The ones you need to worry about is the corporate guys. I talked to a few in the hotel and asked them what they would do if they lost an engine etc. Their response..."Stick my head between my legs and kiss my ??? goodbuy." At least we have very well thought out procedures and crews that are prepared and trained to execute them if needed. Just my $.02. Have fun and fly safe everyone.

Latest resources

Back