• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

skywest to fly 190 for ual

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am just curious, what is it with you Skywest people thinking that every new ounce of flying that is out for bid is automatically going to you???:rolleyes: I had an Atlanta base blowhard on one of my flights from ATL-PHL not too long ago and all he did was shoot his mouth off about how Skywest is getting all of this new United flying and no one else is!!

190's??????.....................I'll never say never but, mmmmmm, that's a stretch. Flamebaite probably!! There are many other contract carriers who might just be bidding on flying to!! Not that there is any to currently bid on anyway.

We have our fair share of toolbags here...please excuse their arrogance!

That's OK, I heard Comair will be flying the Concorde for Air Tahiti Nui. I know this because the lines are already painted at Moorea.

I am just curious, what is it with you Skywest people thinking that every new ounce of flying that is out for bid is automatically going to you???:rolleyes: I had an Atlanta base blowhard on one of my flights from ATL-PHL not too long ago and all he did was shoot his mouth off about how Skywest is getting all of this new United flying and no one else is!!

190's??????.....................I'll never say never but, mmmmmm, that's a stretch. Flamebaite probably!! There are many other contract carriers who might just be bidding on flying to!! Not that there is any to currently bid on anyway.

Sorry for the tool. He's in the minority, so to speak.

That's OK, I heard Comair will be flying the Concorde for Air Tahiti Nui. I know this because the lines are already painted at Moorea.
Close believe it or not it will be for DL, out of jfk. DL mang offered it to the dl pilots but they said it wasn't big enough for them, let the regionals fight over that piece of crap

Close believe it or not it will be for DL, out of jfk. DL mang offered it to the dl pilots but they said it wasn't big enough for them, let the regionals fight over that piece of crap

The furloughees will be FEs on that thing.

Latest resources

Back