• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

skywest to fly 190 for ual

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just because lines are painted doesn't mean anything is coming. The lines are among the last things to happen...

DTW has had CRJ700 lines painted for many years on the north side of C concourse. No 700 has ever parked there...
Comair parks CR7s there all the time these days.

PGTV has bee added to your ingnore list.

With the last 737 coming offline and scope being relaxed, skwest is going to fly 190s for ual...lines already painted..look for yourself.
You know what..I hear Eagle is going to get L-1011 or DC/MD 10/11s. True story, the lines are already painted in BNA. Just you wait and see, I am right because the lines are there!!!!

Lines are mearly what can be supported at that spot. Maybe UAL at where ever you saw the lines is going to servie an airline that has them through a contract. Look at DFW on the south side of D terminal.. one gate is marked from a EMB all the way up to B747. I have never seen a 747 at this gate, 4 years now at the company. Not saying never been a 747 but I have never seen on there. A340 many times though.

I don't know which UA hub you're referring to, but if it's DEN, I've seen Air Canada 190/5s parked at the B terminal in the past. In PDX, JetBlue leases a gate from United with their 190/5s and Airbuses. Those are only two examples of Ejets parked at United gates. I'm sure there are others.

With the last 737 coming offline and scope being relaxed, skwest is going to fly 190s for ual...lines already painted..look for yourself.

Wow,seems like those 190's will be extremely spacious, being that they'll only have 70 seats on them. Will it have an all ExPlus cabin? No economy seats?

:erm:

Latest resources

Back