Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Rogue5

Adult Swim junkie
With 1214 pilots voting out of 1418 on the most current seniority list (85.6% participation): 763 for, 451 against.

TA accepted 62.8% "Yes" votes versus 37.1% "No" votes.

wow......speechless.

When does the ACA vote close?

Well, what can I say? You guys just accepted to fly bigger airplanes for less money. In 18 months nothing will change because other airlines will have the same policy. Your CEO is jumping up and down and sharing non-alcoholic champagne with the other management types, and he just called Leo Mullin from Delta and Fred Butrell from DCI to share the news. You've made your bed, now sleep in it.

Bye Bye---General Lee:cool: :rolleyes: :(

Actually, I don't think they'll actually be able to fly larger airplanes for less money due to Delta scope. My understanding is that they simply froze their pay rates for 18 months without any work rule changes...seems relatively benign when compared with what ACA and AWAC have against them.

I've certainly been wrong before, though...

Ugh.....next will come the UAL j4j proposal.......

Someone please pour me a jack & coke.:eek:

I haven't seen anything official on the vote yet.. Unles this guy reporting is a Sapa Rep there is no way he could know the results.. If its true, I'll apologize in advance.. Where do we go from here?

Short-term thinking for long-term pain.

Now you guys at Skywest should NOT complain about how low your pay is relative to Horizon, Comair, ASA, etc. for the bigger airplanes. I am sure the Mesa guys are ELATED - now you guys will get some of their negative attention...

Right on Jeep, I could go for a six pack...no, make that a case...of Newcastle right now. Too bad the fridge is empty. I can't believe this piece of crap passed. The news must be official, got a company email from B.H. himself. Well congratulations, my fellow SkyWest pilots...we've just become the abused redheaded stepchildren of the regional industry. IF we get some 70s, I hope it's a separate bid category... that way I can just stay put on the 50 and get my 50 seat rate. The nimrods can fly the bigger ones. General Lee is right, the hosing will continue in 18 months. Let the verbal abuse begin.

You know what I'd like? For Surplus and Gen Lee to give it a rest. Don't rub salt into the wound. Save the I told you so for later.

I agree with you Russ, that would be pretty sweet if they kept quiet for a while. It'll never happen though...remember when Mesa passed their TA? I can see this getting just as ugly.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back