• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest Pilots vote No

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hopefully they'll go through point by point and make a couple changes. I don't think the pilots have turned down an agreement before.

oh yeah

very nice vote boyz. Lets keep it rolling for the Union drive.

Amen and Hell yeah!!!

General Lee said:
Tell that SLC chief pilot of yours, Tony, he can suk it! According to my SkyWest buddy he is a real tool. I think it is great that the chief pilot of the largest base at SkyWest used to be a SAPA negotiator. Conflict of interest? Nah. Good job for voting no. What will the company do now? You already agreed to fly planes up to 99 seats for 50 seat wages. They will probably tell you all to SUK IT.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I'll be sure to tell Tony that General Lee says "suk it". There's a mature statement.

AF :cool:

ArcticFlier said:
I'll be sure to tell Tony that General Lee says "suk it". There's a mature statement.

Did you really expect anything more from the "general"? I think he is the tool around here.

ArcticFlier said:

What are you? His Bitchh? Ask him why he fired that E120 Captain who had 17 years? He sounds mature.

Bye Bye--General Lee

homerjdispatch said:
Did you really expect anything more from the "general"? I think he is the tool around here.

Ouch, that hurt. Now I might start crying. Yup, I just started. And, I just farted. Yup, smells like Wendy's.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back