SkyWest Pilots vote No

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
General Lee said:
Ouch, that hurt. Now I might start crying. Yup, I just started. And, I just farted. Yup, smells like Wendy's.

Bye Bye--General Lee
Did someone figure out General Lee's sign on password? Did General Lee fly at SkyWest?

General Lee said:
Ouch, that hurt. Now I might start crying. Yup, I just started. And, I just farted. Yup, smells like Wendy's.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee: Casting a positive light on Delta pilots with each and every post...

General Lee said:
What are you? His Bitchh? Ask him why he fired that E120 Captain who had 17 years? He sounds mature.

Bye Bye--General Lee

To answer your questions:

No, not even close. Anyone who knows me, knows that.

Maybe because he had it coming? Don't know who you're tallking about.

Sounds like the General has been in the still too long.

AF :cool:

seriously, general....shouldn't you be busy doing something else than ragging on the slc chief pilot for a company you have NO association with?

"that's the best thing about high school girls....I get older, and they stay the same age." you are THAT guy.

enjoy the bike ride,
Mookie

What can I say? I have friends at a lot of airlines and my buddy in Salt Lake who flies for SkyWest told me about this guy. If you don't want to talk about your internal problems, fine. It sounded ridiculous to me, but most of you can't see the forest through the trees anyway. It was good you voted NO though. Have a great day......?

Bye Bye--General Lee

So you guys voted NO.....Great..........Now what?

What you guys have performed is what I would like to call "Pilot Contract Masturbation" or PCM

It felt good to vote NO. Just like whackin it.

But in the end all you have it some left over lube, and still no woman. Just like your vote. You still don't have any power.

Next move should be to research out a union and go with one.

And put away the LUBE!

genral,
You can talk about our internal problems till you are blue in the face, but it still won't make your situation any better. seriously...get another hobby besides ripping on us "lower class" pilots. naming names on flightinfo just ain't cool.

Mookie

I think an "Atta boy" goes out to the Skywest pilot group. Even if the vote doesn't matter and they cram this thing down your throats I think that'll send most of the fence sitters over the edge and a union will be on property shortly thereafter. It also wouldn't surprise me to see this "turd" floated down the ASA river during our negotiation sessions this month. Either way I think I'll crack open an ice cold Stella after my MOB round trip in celebration.

Cheers

:cool:Skywest guys/gals...Excellent Job! Even though they may STILL make you take it, hopefully this will put the fence sitters over to the UNION side!
If they come floating this TURD down to the ASA pilot group, we will tell them right where to stick it just like the last time!!
Good Job Guys!

Yeah,

I big "attaboy" to the Skywest guys for showing some solidarity, 70%! Union or not, not very many groups out there have said no to management in recent history.

As far as the General, he's getting bent over and having to SUK IT, so he wants some company...That's really too bad, dude...

Latest resources

Back