SkyWest Pilots: At least pretend to care

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HelloNewman said:
One of the things I miss about being at skywest was the apathetic/laid back nature of most of the guys I worked with. It was a good bunch. If someone doesn't care then it is their right not to care. Working with a bunch of guys that get fired up too easily can be annoying to say the least. The extra money is worth it though. I am good at tuning out whiners.

So where did you get hired again?

So where did you get hired again?

I will reveal details much later IE after I have been where I am for at least a year. The only hint I will provide is that I no longer reside in chicago and am off IOE. I was smart and I moved for my job. I refuse to be one of those whiney commuters.

I do promise to return and throw a goodbye ALPA BBQ if they ever have the balls to hold a vote. I am greatful for my time at SkyWest

So you guys are doing the union masturbation again!

It doesn't matter who you vote for or how you vote.

The company can do whatever they want.

Catch a Clue.

Bluto, Are you actually suggesting the SkyWest pilots show some unity and not be apathetic? Now that's funny. However I will be sure and vote in the upcoming election. On a side note any predictions on how the ALPA vote will go?
I'm afraid it doesn't really matter how the ALPA vote turns out. ALPA only seems to work well with pilot groups that are unified, and we all know Skywest is not unified.

Mr. Nolin was not a vote for Jerry. Of course, He is out of the picture now...and on to greener pastures.

I will reveal details much later IE after I have been where I am for at least a year. The only hint I will provide is that I no longer reside in chicago and am off IOE. I was smart and I moved for my job. I refuse to be one of those whiney commuters.

I do promise to return and throw a goodbye ALPA BBQ if they ever have the balls to hold a vote. I am greatful for my time at SkyWest

you seriously need to sack up and answer the question if you are going to bust so many ballz...

Busting balls? please all I am saying is apathy is not a crime. People either care or they don't. A lot of those who do not care will simply pretend they do to get the people off their backs. Perhaps participation is so low because pilots actually have lives outside of work. What a concept!!! I am simply telling it like it is. There are those who care , those who don't, and those who pretend to but don't. There is absolutely nothing you can do about this.

Heck, even here at ASA, more than half the pilots didn't vote in our last elections, and we have been in negotiations for 5 years. Most people just don't care.

Busting balls? please all I am saying is apathy is not a crime. People either care or they don't. A lot of those who do not care will simply pretend they do to get the people off their backs. Perhaps participation is so low because pilots actually have lives outside of work. What a concept!!! I am simply telling it like it is. There are those who care , those who don't, and those who pretend to but don't. There is absolutely nothing you can do about this.

I will bet $1000 that HelloMoron is still here but is afraid of getting the beatdown so he is trying to tell everyone as often as he can that he really doesn't work here anymore. Either that or he is really BH.

Latest resources

Back