SkyWest Pilots: At least pretend to care

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bluto

If you are a SkyWest pilot, please vote for one of the two choices available to you for SAPA president. Our recent elections have been seriously embarrassing. If you can't muster the motivation to research the candidates, just flip a coin, consult the magic 8-ball, check your horoscope, or PM me and I'll tell you which is the lesser evil, whatever works for you, just please vote.

In the end a vote for anyone is a vote for Jerry.

If you are a SkyWest pilot, please vote for one of the two choices available to you for SAPA president. Our recent elections have been seriously embarrassing. If you can't muster the motivation to research the candidates, just flip a coin, consult the magic 8-ball, check your horoscope, or PM me and I'll tell you which is the lesser evil, whatever works for you, just please vote.

Offer a free tip frost, a pair of Oakley blades, a tube of dippity-doo for the sperm coiffure for all those that show up to vote.;)

Didn't the court papers state that Skywest Airlines finances SAPA 100% or did I miss something?

Do we get a SAPA backpack? Gotta find someplace for my IPOD.

Didn't the court papers state that Skywest Airlines finances SAPA 100% or did I miss something?

The court said it needs to study the matter more. Right now, there is no injunction against Skywest or SAPA.

Bluto, Are you actually suggesting the SkyWest pilots show some unity and not be apathetic? Now that's funny. However I will be sure and vote in the upcoming election. On a side note any predictions on how the ALPA vote will go?

How about you just tell me who the lesser of two evils is, and I'll vote for that guy seeing as it doesn't really matter much.

I agree we as pilots need to show some unity and vote. At least sapa can do a vote, ALPA has no guts to have one at Skywest. Until ALPA gets some balls it is all we have.

Bluto, Are you actually suggesting the SkyWest pilots show some unity and not be apathetic? Now that's funny. However I will be sure and vote in the upcoming election. On a side note any predictions on how the ALPA vote will go?

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. Some one is either going to care or they are not going to care.

An apathetic pilot group is actually a much happier one over all. You see they are concerned with far more important things such as family, friends instead of letting their job/complaining all the time consume their life.

One of the things I miss about being at skywest was the apathetic/laid back nature of most of the guys I worked with. It was a good bunch. If someone doesn't care then it is their right not to care. Working with a bunch of guys that get fired up too easily can be annoying to say the least. The extra money is worth it though. I am good at tuning out whiners.

Latest resources

Back