• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Pilot "Creed"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is my airplane. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My airplane is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My airplane, without me, is useless. Without my airplane, I am useless.

Operational Control?

My decisions are the difference between life and death for both my passengers and my company.

Sounds like SkyWest puts a lot of faith into the integrity of their systems, procedures, operational control, and business management abilities. (sarcasm)

I'm calling BS. Nobody except a MORON is dork enough to recite something like that. Got to be a joke.

It's gotta be a joke!!!! Really!!! And let me guess right after the SkyWest Creed is recited the new FO's all line up and drop their pants while the instructors paddle them... Each new FO screaming...... "Thank you sir may I have another!!!!"

This has gotta be a joke!

We were not required to say the creed, it did seem VERY CORNY when it was displayed, but the leadership class was very informative and in many ways a tad eye opening.

Everyone can laugh at it, even we did too when we heard it, but the idea of the leadership class done by our pilots for our pilots, and then even tailored to other departments it actually has snowballed into a good program.

it actually has snowballed into a good program.
No it didn't, it was, and is a joke, vast difference between leadership and, rah rah cheerleading.

Everyone can laugh at it, even we did too when we heard it, but the idea of the leadership class done by our pilots for our pilots, and then even tailored to other departments it actually has snowballed into a good program.

Snowball? According to the Urban Dictionary....... Oh nevermind.. I just hope that didn't go on in leardership class! :)

Last edited:
We were not required to say the creed, it did seem VERY CORNY when it was displayed, but the leadership class was very informative and in many ways a tad eye opening.

Seriously??

Latest resources

Back