Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

lemtjones

live to surf-surf to live
I was wondering if anyone knows the F/O and Captain seniority required for holding lines in LAX and SAN for the RJ and Brasilia. Also, anyone know how senior you need to be to hold DEN in the RJ as Capt?

LAX is reserve only. I think it's senior. SAN is EMB only and VERY senior. RJ CA in DEN is Junior currently running about 2 years

I asked this on the other thread, but it was lost when the DB crashed. What are the junior CRJ bases, and when do new-hires know their assignment?

in the RJ new hires should expect to get ORD or DEN. It shouldn't take long to get get SLC, COS or FAT. TUS shouldn't take long either. SMF, PSP, SBA and LAX all take a while to get. I found out after ground school, but before sim (about 4 weeks in). I think most classes are about the same from what i've heard.

I asked this on the other thread, but it was lost when the DB crashed. What are the junior CRJ bases, and when do new-hires know their assignment?

You usually find out towards the very end of groundschool. Once you find out, you can put a bid in for another base and sometimes you'll get rewarded that base before you're done with sim or IOE. If not then, you'll get it within a month or two unless it's one of the senior west coast bases.

Latest resources

Back