• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest paints optimistic picture for regionals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You pukes....HA, the arrogance YOU WILL NOT, let me repeat, NOT be flying anything over 70/76 seats. Pathetic pay and also subpar experience... Do you guys want to be stuck at #$hi@wages for the rest of your life...and for all you non-union pukes.....F U!

Bwwwaaaahahahahahahah!!!!!

ALPA's calling card. I love it.

Join ALPA, or else! Great plan.

BTW, how'd that plan work out at SKYW?

I don't get the point. The chief lost his job and the pilot got his back + 100K for back pay all wout 2000$ a year for lawyer insurance...i mean alpa.

Bwwwaaaahahahahahahah!!!!!

ALPA's calling card. I love it.

Join ALPA, or else! Great plan.

BTW, how'd that plan work out at SKYW?

I didn't say anything about ALPA. Some ASA guy was on here saying Skywest treats it's employees well. I think that the pay is pathetic (regardless of other regionals...they all suck). I'm sure the first officers are happy to hear they get treated well though...it looks like they could be in the right seat for some time!

You pukes....HA, the arrogance YOU WILL NOT, let me repeat, NOT be flying anything over 70/76 seats. Pathetic pay and also subpar experience... Do you guys want to be stuck at #$hi@wages for the rest of your life...and for all you non-union pukes.....F U!

Can you clarify? It's hard to read the language that 13yrs old use on their text messages.
If I read you correctly, then all I have to say is...
You mainline guys preached that regionals would never fly anything more than 50 seats......SHAZAM! Now they're flying 76 seats.
As far as the pathetic wages....it all trickles down. Regional guys would be able to argue more pay if the mainline guys didn't buckle at the knees and give away the whole farm, plus the farmers daughter.
A good day to you Sir.

I don't get the point. The chief lost his job and the pilot got his back + 100K for back pay all wout 2000$ a year for lawyer insurance...i mean alpa.

Ask DD how much money he had to put up to get all that back. I'm guessing most on here don't have enough. While you are at it, ask him for his opinion on the Union subject.

P.S. The ex chief is still at OO.

I googled your "sourcewatch.org, guess what I found? They are the offspring of a group called "the Center for Media and Democracy" whose stated goal is "to assist liberal and leftist grassroots citizen activism..." and "focusing largely on what it views as the transgressions of political conservatives."

So, I assume that you know that your getting your info from a communist front group. Of course you knew that.

I googled your "sourcewatch.org, guess what I found? They are the offspring of a group called "the Center for Media and Democracy" whose stated goal is "to assist liberal and leftist grassroots citizen activism..." and "focusing largely on what it views as the transgressions of political conservatives."

So, I assume that you know that your getting your info from a communist front group. Of course you knew that.

How do you know that the google findings weren't from fascist groups?

Just askin'

Latest resources

Back