• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest paints optimistic picture for regionals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I cross referenced it, several times. Isn't google great!

Why am I not surprised that you jumped in here REZ?

I cross referenced it, several times. Isn't google great!

Why am I not surprised that you jumped in here REZ?
Because Skywest's mere existence disproves ALPA's version of reality and the way it's supposed to be. It really gets the cheerleaders' panties all in a wad. It's just not fair, dangit!!!

How do you know that the google findings weren't from fascist groups?

Just askin'

Clearly Rez. doesn't know the definition of fascisim...His beloved Obama administration is pushing us closer to fascism....Since he doesn't respond to my posts anymore, would someone ask him if he even understands what fascism is?

Clearly Rez. doesn't know the definition of fascisim...His beloved Obama administration is pushing us closer to fascism....Since he doesn't respond to my posts anymore, would someone ask him if he even understands what fascism is?

It's probably not on his word of the day calendar.
So he's on amazon.com looking for calendar that has it.

I googled your "sourcewatch.org, guess what I found? They are the offspring of a group called "the Center for Media and Democracy" whose stated goal is "to assist liberal and leftist grassroots citizen activism..." and "focusing largely on what it views as the transgressions of political conservatives."

So, I assume that you know that your getting your info from a communist front group. Of course you knew that.

So while you were being suckered by ActivistCash or one of Bermans other misleading websites, did you get ahold of DD? He is not in DEN, but you could still get ahold of him easily enough. Perhaps you could give him a ring while you are waiting to drop the brake to start getting paid while ramp is unclogging the shoe. Or you could text him while you try to figure out how much money you have lost since the ESPP went away. Those kind of numbers take a while to add up. Maybe while you are in ORD Deiceing, and not geting paid, you could get a Delta Radio patch to his cell. However you get his attention, please let us know how he feels about union representation. That was, afterall, the point of my post.

Since it appears you would rather post about my signature line, we will address that. You googled many sites castigating (that means saying bad things about) Sourcewatch. I am sure it would be easy for you to copy (CNTRL-C) and paste (CNTRL-V) them here for us to judge. You show me any relating to Karl Marx, and a Starbucks card will be in your file. They have decaf too, if that is what you prefer. Whatever keeps the worker bees producing for the beehive!

Untill you get back to us, here is my best guess about your source(s):
ActivistCash.com, or perhaps one of its ugly sisters, all run by Richard Berman. Google this: http://www.bermanexposed.org/facts. I sincerly hope you have ben honestly duped while trying to check out my signature line. I hope you are not a fellow pilot working to further the Ford and Harrisons agenda. Although, seeing how F&H have more than just a CDHDP in regards to insurance, I can see how the role of Judas would be tempting. Let us all know how that ESPP replacement plan works out. You are senior enough to avoid it, but I gotta go repo (for free) some planes for MX. I eagerly await your response.

Ask DD how much money he had to put up to get all that back. I'm guessing most on here don't have enough. While you are at it, ask him for his opinion on the Union subject.

P.S. The ex chief is still at OO.

Well according to the document it was 20k+ Which is still less than paying into a union for 15 years. Ive already saved 16K by not having to pay into one. And Im sure after going through what he did he would love a union in his back court to help him, thats human nature. Sorry for not being clear...I realize Tony's still here, however hes no longer in a position to fire pilot's.

Well according to the document it was 20k+ Which is still less than paying into a union for 15 years. Ive already saved 16K by not having to pay into one. And Im sure after going through what he did he would love a union in his back court to help him, thats human nature. Sorry for not being clear...I realize Tony's still here, however hes no longer in a position to fire pilot's.

20k+ how much? That is a pretty open ended number. Could be 30, 40, maybe 50K. Would you have paid that much in 15 years? Regardless, are you in a position to front 20K today? Is the guy in the seat next to you? While you saved 16K in union dues, how much did you lose with the loss of the ESPP? Unless you were a moron who disliked free money, it was way more than 16K.

It's probably not on his word of the day calendar.
So he's on amazon.com looking for calendar that has it.

Ok, I am coming lately to this discussion, but after reading the posts my curiosity must be satsified.

Do you work for an ALPA carrier?

Latest resources

Back