SkyWest or ExpessJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dnkt said:
Skywest. I work for XJT and see this place going down the tube in 07. There are no plans for the 69 planes, regardless of what all the kool aid drinkers say.

Take it for what it's worth, but if you read the "crackpipe", it looks like they may have found something for 25 of them.

avrodriver said:
Skyway and Mesaba are two regionals that I can think of that hired strong and then a week later were furloughing.

m.
That was 3+ years ago for Skyway

76 seats. SkyWest's 900s are currently configured with 70 seats but will probably add the extra 6 at some point.

tomcash said:
ExpressJet is nothing more than a phantom organization created on paper that will be nothing more than a faint memory six years from now.

Wow...Are we going to fall off the face of the earth?? Umm...

TMoore2 said:
Just want to see what other pilot think. I have been offered a job by SkyWest and ExpressJet. If I take the skywest job I will be starting on monday august 21 in the CRJ. If I take expressjet I would be starting in September. I think that both airlines would be great to work for. I don't really know anyone at skywest so I haven't been able to find find out much about the quality of life there. I would get based out of ORD if I went to skywest so, I would have to commute from STL to ORD. What are the schedules like at Skywest and the number of days you can have off?

So did you start Skywest today?

Latest resources

Back