• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest News

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks, must have missed that one on the Q&A. So they're trying to figure out if they can afford the monthly payments to the city.

Well I've been working on skywests online resume bit by bit for the past few days, and tried to do so just now, and the "pilot hiring info" link needed to submit the resume is currently down. Maybe coincidence? Maybe not.

via Air Transport World website...

ATW Daily News

SkyWest affirms, boosts ASA CRJ order

Wednesday October 12, 2005 St. George, Utah-based SkyWest Airlines agreed to purchase 22 70-seat CRJ700s for its Delta Connection operation.The deal involves the conversion of existing orders for 18 smaller CRJ200s placed by Delta Air Lines on behalf of Atlantic Southeast Airlines, which subsequently was acquired by SkyWest, plus four incremental aircraft. The order includes conversion rights for other CRJ versions and reaffirms options for 80 CRJ700s.
Bombardier valued the revised contract at $798 million, rising to $3.7 billion if options are exercised. SkyWest retains 15 CRJ700 firm orders from a previous transaction.

11thHour said:
Well I've been working on skywests online resume bit by bit for the past few days, and tried to do so just now, and the "pilot hiring info" link needed to submit the resume is currently down. Maybe coincidence? Maybe not.

I just tried the site and if you go through the "Job Openings" section a click on "First Officer Pilot" in the top right corner is a button that says "Apply On-line." It then asks for your email and password to access your account.

Seemed to work fine for me (but god knows I probably couldn't pass the interview these days...).

Latest resources

Back