• Start date
  • Watchers 25

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Personally, I applaud whoever goes above and beyond the call of duty by landing his or her airplane not once, not twice, nay, thrice in a single effortless event. the Company should be proud of having an employee who happily accomplishes more than his or her colleagues whilst shying away from the limelight thereafter. not even asking for extra compensation. now that's class (I should know, i've done a few of those myself. as have you and don't deny it :)

It is part of the new cost savings initiative. The FO can count them as three landings...

20' in the air??? riiiiiiiiiiiight....I had a runaway trim once (the button got stuck) and absolutely pounded it, but still didn't go 20' in the air. Fortunately a good friend of mine was hlding short of the runway and was able to give me an accurate account of just how hight I got.

"you got like 3' of air on that one." "shocks...pegs...lucky..."

Mookie

MESAhater said:
Posted by E170GuppyKiller-"But at least I fly the 170 not a puny CRJ."
That is so great buddy, I am happy you get paid a lot less than me and how is your contract? All just to say you fly 20 more people. When will you learn it isn't the size, it is all about QOL and pay? IDIOT!

Right now I'm not too concerned about the money, that will come in due time. I'm fortunate enough to have parents that are fairly well off and they provide what my income doensn't. All I'm concerned about right now is upgrading and getting that precious turbine PIC so I can get on with a major.

I knew it! Definately a PFT puke. Boy- it's not areal job if you still have to rely on Mommy and Daddy to pay your bills. And I wouldn't hold my breath for that Dream Job at the majors. You should have stayed at Gulfstream or "The Academy" or wherever it was you're parents bought all that time at for you. BTW you're still a TOOL!.

I know Guppy! He is actually a flight attendant with a PVT license!! Weird dude! You wear you're shirt a little too tight guppy....now get me some coffee!

viper548 said:
Do you bring a bottle of your mommy's milk with you on your trips in your cooler?

Iv'e had his mommy's "milk". She wasn't that good. She makes a hell of a cup of coffee though.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back