Skywest Minneapolis

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

greygoose

Been out of aviation for a few years due to a furlough. Considering coming back, how senior is Skywest seniority in MSP?

MSP is one of the most junior bases if not THE most junior bases. One would probably be able to hold it right out of class.

Not hiring. Not sure when we plan to. We seem slightly overstaffed but this is also a slow time of the year.

Flygirl, you have had that moment where you thought what you would say would be the most hilarious thing ever? Everyone would laugh with you, saying "ahh good one flygirl." While you come to the reality what you said was stupid and just a repeated comment heard many times before.
Right now, that is one of those moments, I asked a legitimate comment not asking a smart ass response.

Flygirl, you have had that moment where you thought what you would say would be the most hilarious thing ever? Everyone would laugh with you, saying "ahh good one flygirl." While you come to the reality what you said was stupid and just a repeated comment heard many times before.
Right now, that is one of those moments, I asked a legitimate comment not asking a smart ass response.

Huh?!?

Only on FI could someone reply completely with what she considered a fact most likely confirmed by working for said company and the guy asking the question complains...

It would appear that you have in fact, been out of aviation wayyyy to long!

Latest resources

Back