• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest loses flying to Mesa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where are they going to fly??? CDC people would rather drive to SGU or SLC before riding on a rat pile carrier like Mesa. They can have all the turboprop trash they want. Mesa's fall is coming

Perhaps the quote of the year from Hobbs, NM Airport Manager Bill Gatchell:

"I would fly to Hell and back with Mesa. They're great. They've got money in the bank and they know what they're doing."

Edited 1/27/06 21:25 because people can't read

Last edited:
FOkkers.

MESA SUCKS

P.S have you seen their windbreakers? Cheeziest thing i have ever seen even, why does anyone wear it? It has a huge MESA logo on the front for everyone to see. GROSS

Maybe the SkyWest guys will fly the Brasilias for Mesa BE1900 wages----to keep the flying of course...... Ron Reber thinks that is a great idea. And, if you fly your jets for Mesa BE1900 wages, you may also get the Mexicana codeshare out of Guadalajara......plus free taquitos.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Cardinal said:
"I would fly to Hell and back with Mesa. They're great. They've got money in the bank and they know what they're doing."

I sure hope to god you are kidding. Because if you are not, then you deserve to die my friend. Just remember, the reason why nobody makes any money in this industry is because of scabs like you that are willing to do things so much cheaper.

General,

Ok, we get it, you don't like SkyWest. And we already know why you don't because you have stated why in many previous posts. We get the point. Stop beating a dead horse.

YA and Skywest opened service to Aspen. Whats the big deal. As for the windbreakers, well hmm... Oh ya, that doesn't f**king matter.(ha)

I wonder if there was ever a thread stating "Air Wisconsin Loses Flying to SkyWest" I say you had it comming to you.
On the other hand I still hate Mesa and I feel bad for y'all

rogerdoger said:
I sure hope to god you are kidding. Because if you are not, then you deserve to die my friend. Just remember, the reason why nobody makes any money in this industry is because of scabs like you that are willing to do things so much cheaper.

Re-read his post. He was quoting some airport manager. What's with calling the guy a scab anyway....geez.

Latest resources

Back