• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest is SWA new regional

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This article is from Nov 2009. Once the merger is complete, SkyWest has no chance flying for SWA. Their pilots won't let that happen.

Airtran can terminate the agreement with 120 days written notice. I expect that will happen before the merger is complete.

The NEW SWA

I do not know anything about flight bags unless you are talking about old flight attendants who are bags.

Air Tran does use RJ feed and always has used RJ's and a new joint contract has yet to be done. And its the same unresolved fight UAL/CAL is engaged in today.

SWA is changing drastically and you can all pound your chests but who would have thought SWA was going to be selling out its pilots for two cities, NY and ATL, just a few days ago.

SWA management already gave its pilots age 65. Now its management pay back time and SWA is only interested in the bottom line.

Last edited:
The B717 is the new SWA regional....

.......The B717 will be the new regional for SWA with one class configuration. I would guess 125 - 130 seats, equal distance between all the rows.

No codeshare whatsoever and the 717 will seat 117 in single class configuration after we increase the seat pitch to a tolerable level.

Gup

Latest resources

Back