SkyWest Interviewing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Email confirmation

I wouldn't worry about the email confirmation.. they stopped sending them about 8 mos ago methinks.. have updated twice without getting a confirmation..
Good luck, and save me a spot!

Philip Nell

Squirrely, congrats on the job offer. From my view in the company I would think about the SLC base. You being a commuter means that you will want to being Flying and not sitting while on reserve. SMF to SLC should be a good commute, FOG permitting. The reserves in slc are flying more now and you may try for the smf overnights. I would plan on being reserve for 6 or more months, starting in Feb when your training is complete. This is flying the Crj of course.

SkyWest bases seniority for new hires on SSN?

Last edited:
starchkr,

IF you had the 1000/100/100, you should receive an email confirmation within 2 weeks of submission of an online resume'. If you didn't, you won't.

FlyboyPhil,

I believe SKyWest is still sending out email confirmations of the initial online application but not for updates. (Neill WITH the I).

VFR on Top,

Seniority among those with the same hire date (beginning of ground school) use the last 4 of the SSAN. Low numbers = highest seniority.

Of course it is. And while you're at it, ask their opinion on gay marriage, polygamy, and the prospects in legalizing marijuana in the state of Utah.

Is it OK to ask the interviewer for their opinion on Whipsawing the separate pilot groups?

Its regular SkyWest line pilots that conduct the interviews with one person from HR possibly sitting in and she will probably have no idea what you're talking about.

Latest resources

Back