skywest info ??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi Andy,

I miss seeing all the good info from you on the old SkyWest board. I had a buddy jumpseat in from SFO to SMF last Sunday night on the Brasilia and he said it was manned by two captains. Is the manning starting to get tight with the the prop crews?

Andy,

Is anything written in stone about the next pilot class. The most current intel I have is something I believe you posted 3-4 weeks ago about a late March class (subject to change, of course). What's the word from UAL?

Tailwinds...

Refferal letter

All applicants planning on attending the SkyWest refferal fair, should bring a letter of referral written by a SkyWest employee.:p

g159av8tor,

The latest info I have on class dates is March 27th and, as always, subject to change.

We anticipate (rightly or wrongly) that UAL will reach a settlement with IAM before a strike. Don't have a clue on the outcome of scope issues but it looks like we will encounter a ceiling before long. Our president addressed this issue with some financial analysts during a webcast last week and gave several alternatives if that happens.

Latest resources

Back