• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest, Inc. - ATW's Regional Airline of the Year

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't know Jenny, I didn't click on it. Putz!

Yes you did. How do I know? Because you are stupid enough to keep thinking I am the genital in disguise...

Until you leave your keys or something else on a swap and you go into full panic mode and start calling for someone to help you..

You dummies always make me laugh

Plenty of great dispatchers, but there is one guy, when I see his name I have to double check everything. Last time, he filed us at 6000 for our flight. It was just a short flight, but not THAT short, and this was well below all the min altitudes for departure. I called and he said it should be 20, but the computer wouldn't let him change it. "Well, at least you know you have plenty of fuel."

Plenty of great dispatchers, but there is one guy, when I see his name I have to double check everything. Last time, he filed us at 6000 for our flight. It was just a short flight, but not THAT short, and this was well below all the min altitudes for departure. I called and he said it should be 20, but the computer wouldn't let him change it. "Well, at least you know you have plenty of fuel."

Wasn't out of LGA was it?

Remember that chick dispatcher, don't recall her name. Talk about useless! Shewrote all those ridiculous comments on the release? Used to threaten Capt's when they wouldn't accept a plane like an inop APU when it's 34 c out there. Or argue over fuel loads. Think LN straightened her out! :smash:

Where the hell is Express Airlines 1/Pinnacle on that 40yr. Best Regional list? Never mind. You have to at least be "good" to even be considered for "Best".

I couldn't agree more, SKW for regional of the year... The non union side gets a pay raise from givebacks from the union side... Genius!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Seems the Genny has an unnatural obsession with lav dumping, I guess your mom gave you another $10.00 for another screen name so she could have some Uncle Steve's special sodomy time, huh?

This is hilarious...Now you? Cool, another numbskull to add to the list who thinks this.

The union side can't turn a profit!!

Wouldn't that happen to be due to the management trail which leads directly to SGU? It amazes me the number of pilots at SkyWest that actually think it's the pilots at ExpressJet that are the issue. In all of my years at ASA/ExpressJet, I can't think of a single SSP that I negotiated.......

Latest resources

Back