• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKYWEST in LAX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why should 96% of the pilots pay the price of bad lines and schedules just so a few can live in small bases. A few big bases will make better more efficient lines. I VOTE TO CLOSE THE TINY BASES AND MAKE LAX BIGGER.

A lot of us would rather live in smaller, less crowded, less polluted areas...and the lines and schedules can be just as good if the effort is made! The trips flow in and out of the same hubs, regardless of the base.

Did you think SGU had direct flights to DFW when you interviewed and accepted the job?
I did that much research. I guess I just never realized that it is easier to get to freakin' SYD from SGU than it is to DFW.

Luckily, I like the job, so I tolerate it. I guess the 108 degree heat, lack of anything for heathens like myself to do within a 100 mile radius, and the lack of easily accessible booze are the only things that really irk me.

I did that much research. I guess I just never realized that it is easier to get to freakin' SYD from SGU than it is to DFW.

Luckily, I like the job, so I tolerate it. I guess the 108 degree heat, lack of anything for heathens like myself to do within a 100 mile radius, and the lack of easily accessible booze are the only things that really irk me.

According to the statistics, there are plenty of antidepressants you can take to help combat that.

According to the statistics, there are plenty of antidepressants you can take to help combat that.
According to everybody in the office, having you prairiedogging out of your cubicle, like a turd at a high fiber conference is what is really causing the depression. Drink accordingly!
PBR

According to everybody in the office, having you prairiedogging out of your cubicle, like a turd at a high fiber conference is what is really causing the depression. Drink accordingly!
PBR

Walter sits in the low-wall section where prairie dogging is no longer necessary.

Walter sits in the low-wall section where prairie dogging is no longer necessary.
Hence the need to drink, heavily, the most popular anti-depressant in the USA. Jack and Johnny thank you.
PBR

Latest resources

Back