SKYWEST in LAX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're wrong. Its for United.

And where does the email state that its for United? LAX is fair game now for any carrier to deal with Skywest. The only reason I say Delta is because Mr. Chip was in MKE speaking with the crews about the base reduction and said that LAX was opening soon because we got the Delta flying. Delta no longer wants 50 seaters, so I can see this being a 700 only base (which it is) for Delta. I hope they end up opening the base for both and making it larger than what its starting out to be. Im not one to believe EVERY single word from mgmt., so we shall see.

They said CR7 the united 700's are called CR6's. My guess its a mix of Delta and United flying

I'm sure the Delta/United guys will love it who ever it's for. At least it wasn't mesa.... How do these things happen is Skywest the only CRj7 operator that can do this, I wonder if there were any other bidders for the LAX flying.

Who like the GO-JETS TURDS.

You're wrong. Its for United.

I will probably be for both...SKW already does UAX flying there, it just wasn't a crew base (other than reserves).

DAL may not being doing a lot of DCI out of LAX, but there is still SLC-LAX flying. This was mostly being done by XJT, but they are gone so SKW will pick that up...on one end or the other.

SKW multi-day trips often involve switching codeshares in the middle, so the lines would probably involve some of both anyway.

Or the guys that fly LAX to SLC on a CRJ9 on 22 bucks an hour.

Yea, Skywest is a regional so....................... at least they dont have "unemployment" labeled as their current position. Why dump on someone who has a job. First year pay is first year pay and I can tell you that no SLC 1st year FO is flying 900 trips unless they pick it up or they are reserve.

Latest resources

Back