SkyWest: How do you do it?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh come on!!!!

The only reason why your on time out there is because there is no freakying Wx. I guess the only thing that effects you out there is an earthquake when you are on the ground, or those **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** mormans getting on your flight from Utah!!

Hey Machdog,
If your parents haven't made you get off your PC check out the combined route map at www.skywest.com

Are you trying to tell everyone that SkyWest doesn't fly into ANY delay prone airports?

Are you trying to tell everyone that SkyWest doesn't fly into ANY delay prone airports?

Comparitively, skywest does not. Look at the route maps of Comair and ASA, big difference. It's apples to oranges.

Re: Oh come on!!!!

Machdog1 said:
or those **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** mormans getting on your flight from Utah!!

That's really classy. Two of the best run airlines in the industry, Skywest and Jet Blue, were started by Mormons. Hey, maybe being honest and having some good values is what all these other airlines need. What do I know, though, I'm just a Mormon.

How long are you guys going to use the NE corridor as an excuse?
It's just not fair!

Anyway, this argument sounds very familiar and you can always manipulate the numbers in any statistic. One thing is for sure and that is SkyWest Airlines is a great operation. They know how to keep the flights going and more importantly leaving on time.

It's nice to know when and if you guys jumpseat on SkyWest you can really count on the flight being completed and leaving on time! Can you say that about Mesa? It can be clear and a million and the flight will be CX.

ADG

Yes we have easier places to fly out of...how nice for us
Yes we've made over 25 ma ma ma million so far this year
We all chose where we wanted to work, don't cry over the choices you've made
Oh, and yes we'll be hiring again soon.
Quit your wining, you could have applied here....or maybe you did!

As far as using the NE corridor as an excuse for delays...I don't think there's a pilot on this board who will not support the fact that the wx on the east coast and midwest is horrible. We are not saying that Skywest isn't a great company...although, you have to admit though... tooting your horn over 90.3% arrivals while flying out of numerous west coast domiciles holds little weight to people flying out of places like ORD, JFK, MSP etc...this summer the S.E. is getting rocked hard by numerous TS as well. ACA's costs to operate out of the NE and midwest are substantial compared to Skywest.

As far as choices are concerned...I chose ACA because it's the type of company that won't let a place like United shaft them in the bunghole to fly a handful of 70 seaters under a bogus contract. To be honest, if there was any company that could successfully go independent, it's Skywest...and I was a little surprised and disappointed you didn't after this United fiasco. I always felt the combined forces of Skywest and ACA would create a great Major Airline

Re: Re: Oh come on!!!!

panampilot said:
Hey, maybe being honest and having some good values is what all these other airlines need. What do I know, though, I'm just a Mormon.

Good values? Such as polygamy???

:D :D :D

Latest resources

Back