• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest has resumed interviewing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I submitted my on-line resume at 1500 today, and the phone rang at 1800 offering a Sep 9 interview. I've never been to an open house and I have no LORs.

My times are 2400TT, 1700ME, 1600ME Turbine 121, 200 ME Turbine PIC 121.

Does anyone know if the people that took the writtens at the SkyWest open houses, will ALL still be called in for a second interview? How many are still left on that list that passed the writtens and have not yet had a second interview?

Hope that someone can shine some light in this direction.

Thanks!

I know one guy who hasn't received a call for an interview after passing the writtens at LAX - me. I did get the "passed" letter in March but haven't heard a peep from SkyWest since then. I have no idea how far through the "passed" list they have progressed. Considering how long ago they started interviewing those folks and the fact that some of those folks have probably moved on already, I would estimate they are at least halfway through the pile. Anyone with any facts regarding this, please post the info. Thanks!

I'm in the same boat. 2500 total, 600 multi, current 135 PIC. I went to the SLC fair, passed the tests, and haven't heard since.

Latest resources

Back