• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Growth/Movement?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
what about the LDS tithe, is that in there?

if they make so much money why do they fly 70+ seaters for 50 seat wages? where is ASA's contract?

1 billion in the bank is a waste of capital.

Sounds like Skywest has a smart business plan! Would'nt you want to work for a company that has that much money in the bank... Its called (Job Security)!!!!!!!!!! Let me guess you would rather milk the company for as much money as you could and have no job in 5 years when they lay you off because they are broke.... Hey if you like unemployment then I guess thats cool....

Sounds like Skywest has a smart business plan! Would'nt you want to work for a company that has that much money in the bank... Its called (Job Security)!!!!!!!!!! Let me guess you would rather milk the company for as much money as you could and have no job in 5 years when they lay you off because they are broke.... Hey if you like unemployment then I guess thats cool....

You think they'd wait till they're broke to lay you off?

i wouldn't want to work for a company that offers crap pay to fly 70+ seat replacement jet; not to mention the fact that the aircraft library comes equiped with the book of mormom and your required to attend a mormom mass at your domicile. next skyw will start staffing at the outstations to do away with hotel cost. you guys have way to many domiciles now.

not to mention the fact that the aircraft library comes equiped with the book of mormom and your required to attend a mormom mass at your domicile.

spoken like a true jackass.

i wouldn't want to work for a company that offers crap pay to fly 70+ seat replacement jet; not to mention the fact that the aircraft library comes equiped with the book of mormom and your required to attend a mormom mass at your domicile. next skyw will start staffing at the outstations to do away with hotel cost. you guys have way to many domiciles now.

Just like my avatar says we'll be in your domicile soon!

I like to call it Growth via MESA!! Mesa keeps screwing up, SkyWest keeps picking it up!!

so they will stray from that biz plan and not be the bottom feeder undercutting Air Willy and ACA from united? stick with what you know, don't pay for gas, simply get a fee for departing.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back