Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PBRstreetgang said:
Really,
Whats your employee number? Hire date? Equipment?. Thought so, you were given a conditional offer of employment, you are not an employee.
But you are an @sshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I went to the MEM interview, and got the invite back for Aug 8. That is in one week and I still havn't heard anything from them yet. I'm starting to get a lil worried. Anyone else invited back, how long did it take you to get whatever it is that we're getting. And what exactly am I looking for here, an email, envelope, phone call??? Thanks BFJ

If you got an invite back for August 8th, you show up August 8th. The day starts at 8am and goes until about 5pm. Stay at Candlewood or Baymont, and if you really feel like confirming it - call them.

BornFromJets said:
So I went to the MEM interview, and got the invite back for Aug 8. That is in one week and I still havn't heard anything from them yet. I'm starting to get a lil worried. Anyone else invited back, how long did it take you to get whatever it is that we're getting. And what exactly am I looking for here, an email, envelope, phone call??? Thanks BFJ

You should have gotten an email from Cassidy. Check your inbox or your trash. It has all of the information and some forms for you to fill out. I was at MEM too and I am scheduled for the 7th. I received the email last Thurs. You also need to call Pat to arrange your travel. This is in the email info. I would call if you don't have that email. Good luck.

W

minnereg said:
If you got an invite back for August 8th, you show up August 8th. The day starts at 8am and goes until about 5pm. Stay at Candlewood or Baymont, and if you really feel like confirming it - call them.

Good info.:rolleyes:

W

Hey born from jets

I was at MEM too, got invited back for an interview on the 18th, but no e-mail yet. I called Cassidy a day and a half ago to ask about the e-mail, no call back. I'm not terribly worried, but sure would like some confirmation so I can get that extra motivation needed to actually open a book. Let me know if you hear anything, I'll do the same..

call them, and email them!!! they are freaking busy all the time.

PBRstreetgang said:
It really is that easy, show up, don't be an a$$wipe, and try not to breathe through mouth and the job is yours. You don't need skills or even know how to fly that well, I fly with them all the time and it's painful. Gimme a freight dog or a CFI that flew even a little charter and that makes a world of difference. You guys who come directly from the right seat of a 152 and think you are C.Yeager....whatever, just remember breathing, with a pulse are now the new requirements for hiring.
PBR
P.S. I am just an average joe line pilot, not an IOE checkairdude.

Your flying skills and your way of talking reflect each other! Another wonder CFI who thinks he knows it all. Where would we be without butt wipes like yourself!?

737Pylt - Wow, your insults are so intelligent, witty and cutting edge. You would be a better replacement for Dave Chappel than Charlie Murphy. Why, I have not heard "butt wipe" since 5th grade!

Latest resources

Back