• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought about this instead.

"Are you stupid or something?"

"Stupid is as stupid does."

:laugh:
Well, "Stupid" made a profit last quarter. I mean, if we really want to talk "stupid", we could talk about operating branded ops with RJs. :)

We are talking about the airline as a whole, here...not your opinion of one employee group.

Well, "Stupid" made a profit last quarter. I mean, if we really want to talk "stupid", we could talk about operating branded ops with RJs. :)

We are talking about the airline as a whole, here...not your opinion of one employee group.

Please don't tell me you took that seriously. Because if you did, I have to get better at sarcasm.

But thanks for those comments anyways.

Would that make ASA=Jenny? Well we're just like peas and carrots under the Inc...:laugh:

Please don't tell me you took that seriously. Because if you did, I have to get better at sarcasm.

But thanks for those comments anyways.
I didn't so much take it seriously...just a classic example of drinking and posting. And that was a couple hours after I finished the vodka.

I really should consider put one of those breathalyzer things they put in people's cars onto my computer.

Last edited:
As long as our aircraft aren't floating all accidental-like on a breeze, I think we are all okay.

I'm guessing that means Delta is Lt/Capt. Dan, that we should have let die but saved and now they have no legs to stand on. Is this a correct assumption?

Re: Skywest=Forrest Gump

The 50-seat CRJ200 is criticized by some as operationally expensive and on its way to retirement, but it continues to be useful serving medium-size markets...the regional carrier produces profits even when other airlines fall flat.

Do you realize how many regional-hating-armchair-airline-economists on here just had a brain aneurism when they read that?

When the price of oil is so high that only the mega rich are flying, matching capacity to demand will continue to be an economic imperative and being a captain at an independant company that operates 30 to 90 seat aircraft may be an OK position in the skeem of things.

Would that make ASA=Jenny? Well we're just like peas and carrots under the Inc...:laugh:

Does that make ASA the sexually abused heroine addicted crack-whore with AIDS?

:laugh:

"I'm sorry I had to fight in the middle of your Black Panther party."

Hey, she was clean every once in a while. She just had issues.

Latest resources

Back