• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest FAT EMB120 CA's at UAL?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Agreed. However, the argument here is "If you fly ACMI, you are a scab." This is what Mr. Frank said above. My retort was, "No they are not. There are some fine, solid union members at many ACMI carriers who would NEVER cross a picket line." Where he gets off saying something like this, I dunno. It would be as stupid as saying everyone at UAL and CAL are scabs, which we know they are not.

Those who cross picket lines are, plain and simple, scabs. No argument, no justification.

Go ask a World pilot how he feel about scabs and crossing a picket. Their response should not shock you. You will probably find the same opinion at Gemini.

"If you fly ACMI, you are a scab." This is what Mr. Frank said above.

OK, so uncle Frank was a little harsh on the ACMI pilots.

Let me clarify why I LOVE ACMI!

If any of the pilots decide to "strike", I simply set up a block space agreement with the other carriers and voila!.... ACMI scabs. Look at it this way, it is a win-win for everybody. The executives get their cargo to where they want it to be, and the pilots can weasel out of being called a scab by telling everyone they are "just flying ACMI."

So easy, an x-executive-banned-from-the-airline-world can do it!

I also love the lame attempt at "struck cargo." The last time a group of pilots tried declaring this, their cargo "brothers" at competing carriers gleefully flew the freight to all corners of the globe.

I love it!

OK, so uncle Frank was a little harsh on the ACMI pilots.

Let me clarify why I LOVE ACMI!

If any of the pilots decide to "strike", I simply set up a block space agreement with the other carriers and voila!.... ACMI scabs. Look at it this way, it is a win-win for everybody. The executives get their cargo to where they want it to be, and the pilots can weasel out of being called a scab by telling everyone they are "just flying ACMI."

So easy, an x-executive-banned-from-the-airline-world can do it!

)

I also love the lame attempt at "struck cargo." The last time a group of pilots tried declaring this, their cargo "brothers" at competing carriers gleefully flew the freight to all corners of the globe.

I love it!

once again franky is refering to the spinless atlas mec and their scab members during te Polar strike( note not all atlas's pilots are scabs nor did they cross the line )

I didn't know the American College of Medical Informatics flew 747s. DARN!!! I missed THAT boat.

Latest resources

Back