Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tjmoser

Hello!

I was a Skywest EMB120 pilot at Fresno from Feb04 to Sept 06 (FO and CA). Now a B747 FO at an ACMI, thinking about UAL. Looking for some of the furloughed UAL guys I used to work with, to ask a few questions and maybe a referral. PM me if you're out there! Thanks!!

Hello!

I was a Skywest EMB120 pilot at Fresno from Feb04 to Sept 06 (FO and CA). Now a B747 FO at an ACMI, thinking about UAL. Looking for some of the furloughed UAL guys I used to work with, to ask a few questions and maybe a referral. PM me if you're out there! Thanks!!

I bet John Ward would give you a good referral. :D

How's it hangin' man. Haven't seen you in awhile.

I like those ACMI operations.

They are the closest you can come to scabbing without actually crossing a picket line.

You know very little for which you speak. Some of the ACMI carriers have very hard core union members. To call them scabs...well you might as well call their mother's whores.

Yes, and so did pilots at UAL and CAL. Are all scheduled 121 pilots scabs? Lets not paint all with a broad brush...all I'm saying.

Yes, and so did pilots at UAL and CAL. Are all scheduled 121 pilots scabs? Lets not paint all with a broad brush...all I'm saying.

Uh... those pilots at UAL and CAL who crossed the picket line are scabs by any definition. The word 'scab' is thrown around a lot around here, but in this instance it's warranted.

Latest resources

Back