Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Employees Now Nonrevving In The Blind!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
d'oh!
I am looking for it now ....

I guess it was only released to HDQ employees for testing.

Ok, I guess flyjumpseat is right. Only those of us in HDQ get to use it right now. But it has been a feature for us on SWOL for over 6 months now. Wonder what is taking so long to open it up to everyone. I know dispatch will throw me a blanket party for saying this, but call us and we'll give you the answers you need for now.

Ok, I guess flyjumpseat is right. Only those of us in HDQ get to use it right now. But it has been a feature for us on SWOL for over 6 months now. Wonder what is taking so long to open it up to everyone. I know dispatch will throw me a blanket party for saying this, but call us and we'll give you the answers you need for now.

BLANKET PARTY IN ORDER!!!!

But really, if you need to check loads call dispatch...If we have a few minutes we can hook you up. Some dispatchers arent too up on united so they may need to get someone else. PM me and I can help.

Riiiiiight!!!

if you need to check loads call dispatch...If we have a few minutes we can hook you up. Some dispatchers arent too up on united so they may need to get someone else.

I need real numbers pal, I dont need "if" or not sure how to read these? you guys have it at home in your comfy chair to plan your stratagy, I have to call and hope I get someone nice, and then hope they know what they are doin? NOTTTTTT!

And as far as HDQ employees having it for the past 6 months WTFO!!!!

Did they know this "improvement" to 1 800 UAL LIST was coming and they thought they better look out for themselves without regard for us? where the hell is ours???? I am a commuter, and let me tell you, I will have no problem telling OO where to shove it when I cannot get to work because I couldnt make an informed decision on what route to take to get to work, thats fine with me, the blame is on them.

-Goo (super pissed)

Yes, please, whatever you do, do NOT call dispatch. We only want to help the well-mannered pilots that work here at SKYW.

I am a commuter, and let me tell you, I will have no problem telling OO where to shove it when I cannot get to work because I couldnt make an informed decision on what route to take to get to work, thats fine with me, the blame is on them.

-Goo (super pissed)
Not trying to sound like a dick here, but...no one forces you to commute. You made that choice.

I wouldn't blame the SKW dispatch guys for not wanting to help (checking your commute is not their job), yet they offered....and you were a total horse's arse about it.

I need real numbers pal, I dont need "if" or not sure how to read these? you guys have it at home in your comfy chair to plan your stratagy, I have to call and hope I get someone nice, and then hope they know what they are doin? NOTTTTTT!

And as far as HDQ employees having it for the past 6 months WTFO!!!!

Did they know this "improvement" to 1 800 UAL LIST was coming and they thought they better look out for themselves without regard for us? where the hell is ours???? I am a commuter, and let me tell you, I will have no problem telling OO where to shove it when I cannot get to work because I couldnt make an informed decision on what route to take to get to work, thats fine with me, the blame is on them.

-Goo (super pissed)

Dude, you need to quit whining....a little complaining is fine, but when you start attacking people who are trying to help you, and whining on every single internet forum you can get you hands on, you're not going to get anywhere. You chose to commute. You can figure it out. No company is responsible for your decision. We as pilots have the added benefit of being able to sit up front. If you can't make it with all those options, then I'm sure the company will work with you......unless you start whining, bitching, and treating people like you have here.....

Dude go back to the Cargo section. If SKW was taking some of UPS's routes your tune would change. The only reason you don't feel the same way as most around here is because you are led around by your Ball$ which your girlfriend has secured in her purse.

You SKW sheeple

LOL! That's hilarious! I AM THE GIRLFRIEND! Are you calling me a lesbian with testicles???

DORK!

Last edited:
Thanks for trying to help dispatchers. In the goo does not speak for all of us pilots at SKW. You guys have been nothing but good to me.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back