• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Emb120 Aug 4 class date cancelled

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I tried to get off time without pay in both July and now in Aug and have been told no we are not offering it in ORD both times...

Actually the real bus driver is a friend of mine who let another friend use his log in to try and dig up info... but nice work Andy- how are ya anyway?
Now that's trust. Confusing for me but trusting of the real Bus Driver.

Doin' finer 'n frog hair - thanks.

By the way, SKyWest has cancelled classes based on hotel issues before. The August show is an outdoor expo that eats up most of the rooms in the city.

"SkyWest never has and never will" so says our VP of flight ops. They worked through it at 9/11 and we will work through it now. They are offering time off no pay.
Hows that kool-aid? Time off without pay is what most consider a furlough. Let me guess, you get to keep your travel benefits so it is not a furlough. And when the airlines start cutting back the schedules your travel benefits will be worthless.
I am glad to be done with the regionals, some of you guys are clueless.

Hows that kool-aid? Time off without pay is what most consider a furlough. Let me guess, you get to keep your travel benefits so it is not a furlough. And when the airlines start cutting back the schedules your travel benefits will be worthless.
I am glad to be done with the regionals, some of you guys are clueless.

Maybe just a tad different.....TOWOP is strickly optional and you get to keep you benifits, even if dropping to zero hours.....and its day by day, not year by year. almost the same though..

The hotel thing is legit...I got an email telling us if we commute in for Sim in August we may have a hard time finding a hotel room...they wanted to do a noon session for all the SLC commuters so they won't have problems....

take care,

clueless

Latest resources

Back